Some of you might remember how a group of us took on a silly challenge last year, called 7vs7. The idea was to only live off seven ingredients for seven days. It was hell, and only one contestant made it through.
We’re nothing if not suckers for punishment, and starting next week your favorite Spokane Food Blog will host a new incarnation of the challenge. This time we will (try to) go seven days without eating processed food. Simple? When you start thinking how much out there is processed—anything canned, boxed, bottled… tofu…—it’s easier said than done. Who will win? Who will power through to the end? Lord knows, but stay tuned to this site to stay up to date!
The contestants are from blogs you probably know, and some you might not have heard of:
- Burger, Revised, represented by Andrew.
- Down to Earth, represented by Bart and Paul.
- I put the me in awesome, represented by Becky.
- Librarian Lateralus, represented by Mark G.
- Rhymes with Almonds, represented by Mark S.
- Spokane Food Blog, represented by Jordy, Remi, and Unknown Neva.
- The Spovangelist, represented by Mariah.
God help us all.