As I sit here sipping a DOMA Americano in an extremely diabolic manner, plotting how I will sabotage the other players of this little competition. And apparently it’s going to be simple enough, as Gaeyia still hasn’t let us know where she’ll be posting her progress. In other words, if we haven’t heard anything by tomorrow she is out!
Speaking of tomorrow… We’ll be setting up a page where you can follow the progress of the competitors. Or you can just read their blogs individually:
- Andrew: Andrew Zahler Eats. The fallen champion—our Mike Tyson—has something to prove this time around. Will this be his Hangover?
- Bart and Paul: Down to Earth. Bart in particular has been the puppet master behind this leg of 7vs7, so he really has something to prove.
- Becky: The Me in Awesome.
- Crystal: spovegan.
- Gaeyia: ?!
- Geneva: Finally a Blog and SFB.
- Mark G: Librarian Lateralus. The 7vs7 #2 champion is making a comeback.
- Mark S: Sounds like Almonds. Hungry for revenge after 7vs7 #2. There can be only one Mark.
- Monique: Home Economics 2.0.
- Rachel: One Facet of the Human Experience
- Remi: Remi Andre and SFB.
And that’s it. We’re hoping to be a bit more creative this time around about what we blog about, meaning you’ll hopefully see some cool local suggestions as opposed to a list of things we eat every day.
Because really, when I’m done with the competitors, they will be eating dirt.