tor•til•la (tôr-tēˈyə) n. A thin disk of unleavened bread made from masa or wheat flour and baked on a hot surface.
philia n. A psychological disorder characterized by an irrational favorable disposition towards something.
tor•til•la•philia (tôr-tēˈyə-philia) n. A conformity for someone who doesn’t deny her-/him-self the wonders of the true joys in life.
Welcome to Tortillaphilia, a place where you can be you without being judged. Do you give that burrito just a little more attention than you do the burger? Maybe stop and gaze at those enchiladas for a tick too long? We are here for you. We do not judge.
At Tortillaphilia we strive to be a true resource for anything tortilla related. Reviews, research, and ridiculousness: We are not saying we’re the Consumer Reports of tortillas, but then, we kinda are.
So join us, and don’t deny yourself from being you. Remember: Tortillaphilia does not make you a monster.
Want to email us? Our address is email@example.com.
Highlights throughout the history of Tortillaphilia
- Jun 18, 2007: Website launches.
- Sep 05, 2007: Something good comes on TV, and we forget about the site.
- Feb 23, 2016: Jon tweets Jack in the Box and Tortillaphilia. Jack in the Box both likes and responds to tweet.
- Feb 23, 2016: Website launches. Again.
- Mar 05, 2016: One lucky individual from Florida is set to enjoy the grandest coq au vin taco of their life, after being responsible for Tortillaphilia’s first Google hit.
- Oct 30, 2017: Anthropologists find ancient texts from the dark ages of Tortillaphilia. Findings are documented in
- Nov 21, 2017: Reddit goes abuzz over our Taco Bell Egg Tacos write-up, which sits as the 84th most