- Belize Swim with the sharks and snorkel through the reefs. And eat rat.
- Los Angeles Hollywood and Venice Beach, but really, we prefer San Pedro.
Or as we like to call it:
The Paris of Montana.
- Morocco Where every good beat poet migrated to. (We followed them.)
- New York It's up to you! New! York! Neeew Yoooooooooork!
- Norway Its coffee might be the most expensive in the world, but we’ll go out on a limb and say it’s the best too.
If you think either Portland or Austin is
weird, you probably want to experience Olympia for the real thing.
- Philadelphia Despite popular belief, it's not always sunny there.
- Portland So hip that it hurts, but we still like Portland.
- Portugal They might have helped crash the world economy, but forgive and forget, right?
- Ravenna Seattle’s neighborhood with the most Sunday-y of a vibe.
- Roosevelt Whole Foods is here, so y'know. It’s a popular place.
- Seattle Area Every time we go there, there are ten new skyscrapers downtown.
- Spain Home of some of the best food in the world.
- Spokane The most underrated city in the Northwest, and the hometown of Bing Crosby.
- Tacoma Stay within the right streets, and Tacoma could be worse.
- Victoria, BC It’s like London, just in Canada.
- Walla Walla ... it's more than onions and wine!
We travel and we write, which gives you a perfect opportunity to read.